Take the Family is recruiting.
We’re looking for someone to join our small team of family holiday experts as a Travel Advisor. Here’s what we’re looking for:
- A love of travel and experience of travelling with your own family, particularly active and adventure holidays
- A passion for selling and exceeding your customers' expectations within a travel agency, whether as a homeworker or within a shop
- Successful candidates will be very familiar with Mark Warner, Neilson, Club Med, Ikos, Intrepid, G Adventures, Explore and/or equivalent operators - whether through selling or their own family holiday experiences
- Someone happy to work flexible hours
- A proactive approach to work
- An eagerness to learn
- Incredible attention to detail
Training and support will be provided. Depending on the candidate, this could be a full-time or part-time homeworking role. The role is commission-based. There may be the opportunity for a salary as well - this depends upon experience and would involve additional responsibilities within the business.
Interested? Email holidays at takethefamily.com for a full job description and to submit your CV. No agencies, sorry.