A deservedly popular choice for family holidays, Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages and Spa is regularly voted among the best family hotels in the Caribbean in the well-regarded TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards.
Super child friendly, Beaches Turks & Caicos has huge amounts on offer for all ages, including a waterpark with a surf simulator, kids' clubs, swim-up bars, watersports, and a spa with both adults' and kids' treatments. Also, don't miss 'Voila' - a programme of amazing theatre and acrobatics shows, sure to 'wow' the whole family. There is so much to choose from, everyone will be happy here - whether you're trying new sports, making new friends or relaxing by the beach, in one of the many pools or during a yoga class.
This is also a holiday where you can make a difference socially, whether it's by visiting a local school supported by the Sandals Foundation or joining in a local eco-tourism effort.
Bedrooms and suites are large, with a huge range of configurations to suit every family, and there are 21 restaurants (including one on the beach, a fine-dining rooftop option and an ice cream truck); lots of choice and variety to suit all tastes in your family.
See our review of a family holiday at Beaches Turks & Caicos.
Beaches Turks & Caisoc is about 15 minutes from Providenciales International Airport.
What to expect
Want further information, prices and availability for Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort?
Kids Camp is run by INA certified childcare staff and caters for children from newborn to teenage! Age-appropriate activities are offered in each programme and may include activities such as:
- Beach science
- Beach Olympics
- Talent shows
- Treasure hunts
- Arts and crafts
- Beach games
- Boat cruises
- Tennis clinics
- Reggae jam sessions
- Discos and dance parties
The Kids Camp is divided into the following age groups:
- Infant Programme (0-2 years)
- Toddler Programme (3-4 years - must be potty-trained)
- Navigators Programme (5-7 years)
- Adventurers Programme (8-10 years)
- Tweens Programme (11-14 years)
- Teen Programme (15-17 years)
Private childcare can also be arranged (extra charge applies).
Special Needs Programme
Beaches has the Caribbean's first Certified Autism Centres. All Kids Camps team members have the requisite knowledge, skills, temperament and expertise to cater to all children, including those with autism and other special needs.
You can also request a 'one-on-one' Beaches Buddy to be with your child for your entire stay or for a few hours, including during Kids Camp and after hours in a sensor-friendly location of your choice. This service does carry an additional charge.
Time to make some new friends.
Competition of the weekEnter now for your chance to win a 7-night family holiday for up to 6 people with Eurocamp.
Rooms have a comfortable feel - this is a suite children's room.
There is a wide choice of rooms and suites, set within five themed 'villages' (Caribbean, Seaside, Italian, French and Key West styles). Room/suites sleep from 2-14, making this a great choice for bigger families/parties. There are suites with up to 4 bedrooms, some with a separate living room too. Depending on your room and village choice, views include oceanfront, oceanview, beachfront, pool and tropical garden. You can also choose between verandas/balconies and 'walk out' (ground floor terrace) rooms. Some suites also include a concierge service or a private butler. Cots are available on request.
Offer of the week
Book now and pick up a free child place on select 2023 and 2024 holidays with TUI. FIND OUT MORE
Surfing is one of many activities on offer.
This is an all-inclusive resort. Your holiday includes unlimited gourmet dining at 21 restaurants (breakfast, lunch, dinner and anytime snacks), unlimited drinks including premium liquors and premium house wines and a stocked bar in your room.
- Pirates Island Waterpark with waterslides, pools and lazy river plus the Caribbean's only surf simulator!
- Kids Camp (see 'Childcare' above)
- Caribbean Adventures with Sesame Street (may include science fair, birdwatching, baking, recycling crafts, dance party, storytime and more)
- PADI diving centre - diving for certified divers, up to 2 dives a day
- Watersports with professional instruction - aquatrikes, snorkelling, Hobie Cat and (for kids/teens) Laser Bug sailing, windsurfing, paddle boarding, kayaking
- Basketball, beach volleyball, pool tables
- Fitness centre with classes
- Green fees for at Sandals Golf Club
- Xbox Play Lounge
- Liquid - the nightly teen club
- Day and evening entertainment including 'Voila' theatre/acrobatics shows throughout the week
- Wifi (in rooms and all common areas)
- 21 dining options with food from around the world - including two new food trucks by the waterpark, offering Mac & Cheese and ice cream creations!
- 15 bars, including swim-up bars
Facilities/activities that carry an extra charge:
- PADI diving centre beginner courses
- Learn to Sail course (min. age 8 years)
- Spa treatments - including some for tweens and teens!
- Kids' Spa Adventure (5-8 year olds)
- Sesame Stree VIP Packages
- Caribbean Adventure Tours - such as canopy/zipline tours, 4X4 and dune buggy adventures, dolphin encounters and even bobsledding!
- Mandatory golf caddies and optional golf buggies
A beautiful setting for a family holiday.
Fun for the whole family.
Sign up to our newsletter
For regular family travel inspiration and ideas