A half-hour drive from Corfu airport, the MarBella Corfu Hotel garners rave reviews for its service, location, food and child-friendly facilities. Set on a private beach setting with a whole range of watersport options, it features six restaurants (of which five are à la carte), swimming pools, an 8-slide waterpark, and childcare for ages four months to 12 years courtesy of the excellent Worldwide Kids Company. While your offspring are being more than ably entertained, you can indulge at the spa, have a go at stand-up paddleboarding or aerial yoga, or just relax by the pool with a good book.
Rooms are airy and chic, with sleek neutral decor; family rooms sleep up to four in a bedroom and sitting room separated by a sliding door, or there are suites accommodating up to six - and you can even have your own private pool. The hotel is ultra-all-inclusive, so your drinks, snacks and meals are all included, with the option to enjoy all the different themed restaurants.
The MarBella Corfu Hotel is half an hour from Corfu Town and 30 minutes by road from the airport.
What to expect
In addition to all the family facilities at the hotel, the MarBella Corfu offers childcare for children from 4 months to 12 years.
MarBella Crèche: Run by a team of qualified nursery staff, the crèche has indoor and outdoor play areas with all the toys and equipment needed for little ones aged between 4 months and 4 years.
MarBella Mini Club: With indoor and outdoor play areas, the Mini Club offers activities such as beach games, arts and crafts, sports, picnics and parties. The Mini Club is for children 4-12 years old.
The Mini Club is free but a charge applies to the crèche. Places for both must be pre-booked. Babysitting can also be arranged with advance notice - a charge applies.
The hotel's kids club offers all sorts of activities - from pizza making to robotics!
There are a variety of family rooms - this is a Superior Family Sea View Room.
The hotel's rooms and suites are all bright and stylish, with a choice of garden or sea views. All have a terrace or balcony. Options for families include:
- Superior Double sleeps 3 with double or twin beds plus an extra bed.
- Family Room sleeps 2 adults + 2 children with a double bedroom and a double sofabed in the living room.
- Superior Family Room sleeps 4 with a double bedroom and a living room with 2 single sofa beds. Interconnecting rooms are also available, adding an extra bedroom to sleep up to 6.
- Junior Suite and Bungalow Junior Suite sleeps 3 and is a large double room that includes a seating area and an open-plan bathroom. There are also junior suites with a whirlpool or private pool.
- Bungalow Family Suite sleeps 5 with a separate double room opening on the balcony, a twin room with lounge area and an open-plan bathroom.
- 1-bedroom Bungalow Suite Private Pool sleeps 4 with a double/twin bedroom and sliding doors into a lounge area with sofabed, open-plan bathroom and terrace with private pool.
- 2-bedroom Bungalow Suite sleeps 6 with a separate double bedroom, twin bedroom with living room and sofabeds, 2 bathrooms (1 open-plan) and 2 balconies. Some have private gardens or private pools and sleep 5.
Signature Suites: when you book a junior suite or higher category suite, you will receive a number of premium extras such as VIP check-in/out, early check-in/out (subject to availability), wine, seasonal fruit and sweets on arrival, concierge service, complimentary kids' set (toys, colouring things), fitness kit per suite, fine Greek wine tasting, upgraded minibar (once per week), daily turndown service, 1 x 25-minute head & neck massage per suite.
The hotel can provide cots, highchairs, bottle warmers and other equipment so that you have less to pack. Please request what you need when you book.
Total: 359 rooms and suites
Offer of the week
Choose an action-packed First Choice Holiday Village for your family's summer holiday and pick up a free child place when you BOOK NOW. Prices from £2,418 for a family of 3*.
Splash into a choice of pools and the water park.
Set within lush gardens, facilities at the hotel include:
- Saltwater and freshwater pools
- 8-slide water park
- Daily activities for children 8yrs+ such as cooking experiences, outdoor skills, arts & crafts, beach games and treasure hunts.
- Childcare run by Worldwide Kids (see above).
- Sunbeds, parasols and refreshment service on the beach and deck area by the hotel.
- Aqua Experience programme with sailing, windsurfing, paddleboarding, kayaking, snorkelling, pedalos, waterskiing, wakeboarding and tubing.
- Weekly snorkelling programme.
- Gym and fitness classes such as yoga and aquafit.
- Tennis court, mini football court, basketball, table tennis, archery, badminton, beach volleyball. Daily organised games.
- Tennis Academy with coaching for adults and children.
- Mountain bike hire. Guided rides are available.
- 6 restaurants including buffet and 5 à la carte (Italian, seafood grill, Pan Asian, Greek and French).
- 5 bars including a poolside bar.
- Daily evening entertainment.
An extra charge applies for some activities and facilities.
MarBella Corfu is rated as one of the most environmentally friendly in the World.
Sign up to our newsletter
For regular family travel inspiration and ideas