The cruise market has become much more family-friendly in recent years, while parents in turn are realising the benefits of a cruise holiday with kids – you can visit several different destinations on one holiday while enjoying fantastic on-board activities including swimming, surfing on simulators, wall-climbing, basketball, dolphin- and whale-spotting, watching movies under the stars and even ice-skating.
And from Barbados and Antigua to Saint Lucia and Mayreau, the historic harbours, tropical forests and character-drenched towns of the Caribbean are wonderful to explore on a family-friendly cruise, alternating fascinating shore excursions (whether it be sightseeing or taking part in exciting activities such as snorkelling with turtles or kayaking) with fun and relaxation on board.
Check out our special deals and latest offers with Caribbean family cruise holiday specialist partners:
• NCL Cruises: Norwegian Cruise Line, including family-friendly itineraries in the Caribbean.
• Celebrity Cruises: Vessels with family-friendly amenities.
• Royal Caribbean: A prominent operator with 25 ships, some brilliant for families.
• P&O Cruises: Five family-friendly ships on a variety of routes.
• TUI Marella Discovery and Discovery 2: Child-friendly cruises in the Caribbean from the brand formerly known as Thomson Cruises.