Trips Overview Long
For summer 2021, the Disney Magic is going to be sailing in UK waters, offering families 2-, 3- and 4-night staycation cruises. These cruises are only for UK residents and will offer all the magic you would expect from Disney, with a full programme of onboard entertainment, recreation and dining for the whole family - read on down for full details of what you will find onboard.
These new sailings will be available from April 2021. Keep an eye on the Disney Magic at Sea page with Disney Holidays. Or complete our enquiry form and we will let you know as soon as the sailings are available.
Trips When Description
2-, 3- and 4-night cruises in summer 2021 - departure dates are yet to be confirmed but will be from London Tilbury, Newcastle, Liverpool and Southampton. These are available to book from April 2021. These cruises are available exclusively to UK residents.
Trips Stay Description
Onboard the Disney Magic ship you will find: -
Facilities & activities:
- 3 pools, incl 1 adults' only plus drop-out waterslide
- Sports deck with basketball and ping-pong
- Running track
- Spa & salon
- Salon offering character transformations!
- Walt Disney Theatre with live stage shows
- Cinema showing new and classic films
- Deck parties with Disney Characters
- Character greetings
- Royal Court Royal Tea
- Daily activities such as karaoke, game shows and bingo
- 7 restaurants, including one adult-exclusive plus 24-hour in-room dining
- Nightclub and piano bar
Childcare & clubs:
- "it's a small world" nursery with a play area, a programme of activities and a quiet room for naps (6mnths-3yrs)
- Disney's Oceaneer Club with themed lands including Toy Story play area, MARVEL Super Hero Academy, Disney Junior games and Pixie Hollow with Tinkerbell. Also group activities with characters such as Thor, Mickey, the Lion Guard and some Disney Princesses (3-12yrs)
- Edge Club - tween hangout with TV, computers and video games, dance floor and daily activities such as ship-wide team puzzle challenges, arts and crafts, movie trivia contest, physical challenges and DJ lessons. (11-14yrs)
- Vibe - teens-only urban, loft-inspired, lounge with multiple TVs, video games, tablets, board games, parties, karaoke, etc. (14-17yrs)
Rooms & suites:
All 'staterooms' and suites onboard are designed with families in mind. All have a tv(s) and ensuite(s) with bath/shower.
Choices include the following types of stateroom but also are categorised by deck position.
- Standard and Deluxe Inside Stateroom with no exterior view (but a large porthole mirror instead!) - sleep 3-4 with a queen bed sofa bed and pull-down bed (if sleeping 4). A curtain separates the sleeping areas.
- Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with large porthole window - sleep 3-4 with a queen bed, sofa bed and pull-down bed (if sleeping 4). A curtain separates the sleeping areas.
- Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah (some have partial views) - sleep 3-4 with a queen bed, sofa bed and pull-down bed. There are Deluxe Family Oceanview Staterooms with Verandah, which are bigger and sleep 5 (2 pull-down beds)
- Concierge 1- and 2-bedroom Suite with Verandah - sleep 5 or 7. These are luxurious suites with superior interiors and facilities - and include a concierge service before and during your holiday.
- Concierge Royal Suite with Verandah - sleep 7 with 2 bedrooms. The top suite category on the ship.
There are also accessible staterooms and suites.
Trips Itinerary Description
Disney offers a wide choice of cruise itineraries, depending on when you want to travel and what part of the world you are interested in visiting. Below is an example of a 7-day British Isles Cruise. We are awaiting details of the itineraries for the summer 2021 mini-cruise sailings.
7-nights British Isles Cruise from Dover
Departure: Dover, England
Ports of Call:
- Portland (Stonehenge), England
- Dublin, Ireland
- Cork, Ireland
- Liverpool, England
- Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Greenock (Glasgow & Edinburgh), Scotland
At each port, a range of group shore excursions is on offer (private excursions also available). Some family-friendly highlights include:
- Exploring the famous stone circle of Stonehenge
- A visit to the beautiful city of Edinburgh - options include a trip to the castle, Holyrood Palace or the zoo.